CHANNEL ISLANDS FUNDS FORUM
GETTING HEARD ABOVE THE NOISE
In partnership with PwC, sponsored by Appleby, Hawksford and Optimus Group, supported by Altair, Puritas and Rossborough Professional Risks
28 September 2016
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, St Helier, Jersey
The agenda for the day includes a variety of panel discussions and presentations on a range of thought-provoking issues including:
• A review of how the islands have performed in the preceding 12 months, including how they are keeping up with and benchmarking against their competitors
• Current trends in private equity, real estate and other funds sectors
• The state of play with AIFMD, FATCA, CRS, BEPS and other key regulatory and legislative issues
• Best practice in fund administration regarding risk management, compliance and anti-money laundering
• Where will funds business come from in the years ahead – both in terms of projects and global regions?
• Funds innovation – how are the islands innovating and making themselves easier places to do business?
• How do the islands move forward in the years ahead – taking into account EU passporting, attracting business and innovating?
Speakers already confirmed for the conference include:
Mike Byrne, Partner, PwC Channel Islands
Lisa Cawley, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
Tom Cowsill, Head of Technical, Jersey Finance
Pippa Davidson, Head of Funds, Fairway Group
Gavin Farrell, Partner, Mourant Ozannes
Mike Jones, Director, Policy, JFSC
Fiona Le Poidevin, CEO, Channel Islands Securities Exchange
Gurpreet Manku, Director of Technical & Regulatory Affairs, BVCA
Robert Mellor, Tax Partner, PwC
Justin Partington, Global Head of Funds, Sanne
Stuart Pinnington, Group Head of Institutional Client Services, JTC Group
Mark Rawlins, Group Partner, Collas Crill
Ben Robins, Partner, Mourant Ozannes
Andrew Weaver, Partner, Appleby
Dominic Wheatley, CEO, Guernsey Finance
Further speakers are in the process of being confirmed.
Delegate rate £395
Places can be booked by emailing email@example.com or alternatively via Eventbrite at:
Five hours of CPD are available.