- Chief Financial Officer - Maven Partners
Our client is a market-leading consultancy business for globally mobile UNHW & HNW individuals. Directing all fiscal functions of the entire multi-jurisdictional Group, the post-holder will be a pivotal member of the executive team in terms of strategy, operations, and performance. This is a rare position in the local market and an excellent opportunity to branch out into a well-established business providing a unique large-scale, reputation driven, service.
• Assist in formulating the Group and its subsidiaries future direction and supporting tactical initiatives including the development of financial and tax strategies, managing requests for capital, budgeting processes and providing financial insight into the company's performance measures.
• Reporting of financial results to the board of directors
• Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team/board whilst maintaining in-depth relations with all members of the management team to ensure that all financial operations of subsidiary companies are carried out efficiently and in accordance with jurisdictional regulations
• Manage the Group's and subsidiaries heads of financial teams to ensure performance objectives are met
• Oversee the Group's and it’s subsidiaries processing systems, implement operational best practices, analyse, economic trends and revenue opportunities, adopt a continuous improvement approach towards cost efficiency and accumulate capital to fund expansion through robust fiscal planning
You will possess the following key characteristics:
• Influential, consultative, diplomatic, and dynamic
• At least 15 years prior experience working in a senior or executive role, with part of this in a fast-paced, international, environment
• Results orientated leader with advanced negotiation skills and strategic vision
• Relevant professional qualification, such as ACA, ACCA, ACMA, or CFSA, as well as an MBA (ideally)
• Desirable, but by no means necessary, competencies include CFA Qualification, multilingualism (European languages), and flexibility to travel internationally
Features & Requirements
Apply for this job