- Fund Accountant - Maven Partners
Our client offers a variety of activities of private wealth management, institutional asset management, securities services, treasury services and commercial property within the Channel Islands. They are looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to work as part of the Fund Administration team.
• Prepare client valuations and distributions accurately and within agreed deadlines.
• Review client valuations as required in accordance with outsourcing principles.
• Ensure that bookkeeping is recorded in line with accounting standards and structure of
the different entities / funds.
• Participate in the implementation of new business, ad hoc projects and any other duties
as requested by the Valuations Manager.
• Assist with the release of Stock Exchange Announcements.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
• A minimum of 3 year experience in
the Fund industry.
• Good knowledge in the accounting
treatment of various types of securities such as bonds, equities, UCITs, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
• Ability to manage, organize, prioritise,
communicate and appraise the
management team, as necessary
• Accounting experience or qualification would be an additional asset.
Features & Requirements
Apply for this job